- Thursday August 15, 2019
- Lot 34-Blk/Par 404-Plan 98RA28309 Ext 0
- Desirable lot on the northeast corner of the intersection of Albert Street and 14th Avenue
- Subject Lands are designed and designated for commercial/ retail development that would allow the buyer to develop
- 0.43 acres
- 150’ Frontage (Albert St) x 125’ Depth (14th Ave)
- Property Taxes: $26,258.10 (2019 estimate)
- Vehicles Per Day: 28,700 (Albert St), 4,800 (14th Ave)
- Immediate Possession
- Major Arterial Commercial (MAC)
- The property is offered for sale at a market price, and is being sold free and clear of debt.
Environmental: The Vendor has conducted on-site and off-site environmental assessment work. Upon prospective purchasers executing a Confidentiality Agreement, the Vendor will provide access to a “Confidential Data Room”, which will contain, among other documents, relevant environmental reports and the Vendor’s standard Offer to Purchase (OTP). The information provided in the Data Room is for information only, and the Vendor makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy of that information. Accordingly, the Purchaser will be encouraged to review these reports and the OTP (including the schedules attached to the OTP) prior to submitting a Letter of Intent. The property will be sold on an “as is, where is” basis. The Vendor will not be completing any further environmental assessment work or providing a remediation certificate for the property prior to closing.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL BROCHURE HERE: cw_2165 Albert St_Sale_06-17-19-1