- Legal Description:
Lot B-Blk/Par 8-Plan FU1338 Ext 0
- 36,155 sq ft
- Main Floor: 12,000 sq ft (approx.)
2nd Floor: 12,000 sq ft (approx.)
Lower Level: 5,700 sq ft (approx.)
Total: 29,700 sq ft (approx.)
- Separate 35’ x 40’ heated garage with three overhead doors located east of the building
- Owner occupier – Canadian Blood Services (CBS) for office admin, donor clinic, lab and refrigeration area, storage area, shipping & receiving. Original occupant was the Red Cross that merged into CBS in 2000.
- 22,000 Vehicles Per Day – Broad Street; &
- 9,200 Vehicles Per Day – Broadway Avenue
- 2 – One grade & one dock door located on east elevation
- Approx. 12,000 sq ft
- 1959 with two additions in 1979 and 1989
- 29 Stalls. Potential to lease an additional 27 stalls from adjacent church property owner.
- Institutional (I)
- $755.68/annum (2017)
- 2½ storey concrete building located on high profile intersection of Broad Street and Broadway Avenue. Very unique opportunity to own an asset centrally located directly across the street from Wascana Park, and very close proximity to Transitional Area, Central Business District, Sask. Legislative Building, and General Hospital.
- The property is being offered to the market without list price. The Vendor will review all bid offers on the Submission Deadline. All offers shall be provided on standard Bid Form.
- Please contact the Listing Agents for the Bid Form.
- 5:00 p.m. Friday, October 19th, 2018
DOWNLOAD THE FULL BROCHURE HERE: cw_2571 Broad St_CdnBloodServices Bldg_SALE